Friday, May 8, 2015

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 2nd ѕeмeѕтer ѕυммary ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Greetings, guest of Mathland!
This will be the last post of the year!~ 
Thank you so much for accompanying me throughout my journey.
Starting off in the beginning of the year, we began with lessons on pre-calculus. As the year progressed, we peeked into the world of Calculus through the lessons of parametric equations, limits, and etc.
Overall, the year was a lovely and I was able to learn about numerous new concepts. Although, sometimes a few were confusing, but later on through practice, I was able to master them! 
Something I enjoyed the most in math this year would be storytime - as it was very relaxing during stressful times (AP Week game strong).
There is nothing I didn't like about the class....other than webassign which was a bit stressful occasionally. (o~ o)
But overall, I loved the class!
Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment