Monday, January 5, 2015

•´¯`•. 2nd ѕeмeѕтer goalѕ .•´¯`•



Welcome back, dear guests of Mathland~



Forgive me, for I took a few weeks journey to the Clover Kingdom that situates itself north of the Heart Kingdom of the Red Queen.~


I hope you all have had a lovely Christmas break?

There are a few things I wanted to touch on as I have received fantastic advice from the Emerald Queen in the Kingdom of Clover during my visit. 

She recommends that I improve upon my tendency to procrastinate, as well as my manner to which I proceed with my work. Also, she recommends that I work on studying more as it will benefit me greatly. 
However, along with all such advice, she did in fact say that I have done well in the categories of being able to keep up with the workload and the classes, along with the memorization of formulas.
Ah, might I also regale you dear guests with a tale from my break?~
During such a lovely relaxing vacation, I was able to catch up on my lack of sleep - just a bit.~ 
I usually slept around 3-4 in the morning and awoke around noon. In addition to such, I usually fell asleep while talking with friends through what some refer to as "Skype".~ 

Quite an interesting experience I might say.~

Well that is all, I do hope you all enjoyed this first post of the new 2015 year.~

No comments:

Post a Comment