Thursday, August 21, 2014

ⓐⓛⓛ ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓜⓔ

¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ ฬєlς๏๓є t๏ tђє ๓ค๔ ๓ค๔ ๓คtђlคภ๔ ¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸


 "ωε αяε αℓℓ мα∂ нεяε" 
~cнεsнιяε .

•´¯`•. тнιѕ вlog wιll вe dedιcaтed тo all тнιngѕ learned and acqυιred ιn мaтнland. .•´¯`•

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Welcome, dear guest of Mathland. I will be your tour guide for this lovely journey you have ahead of you.~

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Admin: 
Hello everyone! My name is Shannon and this year in my math class, we are going to be blogging about our daily lessons - hence this blog. Since this blog /is/ titled "All About Me", I will give a brief introduction of myself.~

As already stated, my name is Shannon and I am a Junior attending Maranatha High School. Some of my interests include: listening to music, drawing, playing the piano, and surfing the Internet. I also enjoy playing tennis and - occasionally - swimming. I also have interests in online gaming (for ex. League of Legend, Aura Kingdom, Extalia, and etc). That will be all for now!~

Blog: Dedicated to the Queen of Mathland, Ms. V!~



No comments:

Post a Comment